Single men/women- What's your game?

I love talking about food and cooking. While I don’t exactly have women lining up to meet me, I’ve had some luck when the conversation steered in this direction. Recently in the grocery store, I saw a striking brunette shopping in the same aisles and scored a date after we spent some time comparing chili recipes.

On another note, know someone at work who rents a jet and flies his dates to an expensive restaurant in another state for the night. For those of us who aren’t ridiculously rich, how do you do it? Rely on a wingman? Swipe right? Match.com?

Wow that coworker is incredibly smart. In another state? She’ll have to sleep with you… because of the implication

Not single, but I currently enjoy playing GTA V and Skyrim. On the more tactile front, it doesn’t get much better than Risk. I also enjoy blackjack, craps, and hold 'em.

My son makes me play Chutes and Ladders all the time, and my daughter likes Skip-bo at the moment.

Wait so it’s “chutes” and ladders now? I think this PC movement has gone too far when mofo’ing snakes are off the table.

^Had to google. Never heard it called Snakes and Ladders. We’re playing on my board that’s probably close to 30 years old now and it’s Chutes and Ladders.

Also, I neglected to mention what I’m playing on Steam these days: Still Civ 5 and Rust.

That about covers it.

My game is the truth.

I think it all comes to if there is a connection or not.

It is more difficult for someone to connect with the opposite sex than others.

so a girl asked me what i liked to do.

and really right now its 5 things.

i like:

bball

beaches

bars

billiards

and dota

funny though.i feel that all women like the same thing: netflix and disneyland.

I dont get it. i dont get why ppl pay so much for disneyland. 1 day disneyland 100 bucks. six flags season pass gold. 74 bucks. she got a season pass for disney. so at least i dont gotta pay for her. amiriteeeee!!

Not all women, I am not into Disneyland.

Read this on Reddit yesterday…Did you guys know that to ask someone to come over and “watch Netflix and chill” means sex? What if you really just wanted to watch Netflix and relax? Apparently, if you’re 22 or younger this straight up means sex. Huh.

Out of Touch

It’s the twentieth century equivalent of “coming in for coffee”.

is she 12 bro?

“You, foreign film, pinot noir, PLUS, PLUS, subtitles, MINUS?”

But coming over to watch a movie always meant that, no? They just call it netflix now. Makes sense I think

“Netflix & Chill” combined with Tinder… kids these days have it so easy.

And I thought Facebook was a godsend to hook up with chicks back in 05-06… they got some next level stuff going on.

rofl rofl rofl. yesterday, i was at a model’s place. she invited me for netflix to watch narcos. and yep pretty much that was all we did. i had to leave at 6:30 though and i didnt try hard cuz of girl below.

and nah not 12 haha. that girl who likes disney is at least 21 nurse. met her at a club. vacationing right now at waikiki.

and the app now is snapchat. waht you do is post vids. it tells you who watches it. whoever watches it gives you license to holla. haha.

Yeah I agree. What has happened to Facebook? The notifications used to be real and mean something. But, the site just seems cluttered with all kinds of crap now. No, I don’t want to play candy crush with 20 other people. What is that game? I don’t care that some person posted a picture of a beach. 10 people started their own page and I’m supposed to like every one? Its all just too much for me unless i’m super stoned or something. Its getting a bit old to me, but maybe the new generation likes all this random crap.

me neither! I’m into Lagavulin …and, like… swimming with sharks!

(you will have to teach me the kickboxing, ok)

I hope you at least watch narcos on your own time, it is a great show