How many people have more than 1 account ?

No,I dont want people reporting how many accounts they have.But some of the posters(new ones) seem to have been either lurking on AF for quite a time or they have more than one account.Now I am sure some may have 2,but what kind of creep has/would have more than 2.Does anyone know a fact based story on these incidents ?I guess its kind of funny to know,so spill the wisdom on the table guys

I can no longer live a lie. I was rahul all along. All I wanted was to spread joy to the internet, so that we could all shower in Lord Shiva’s golden radiance. I apologize for my indiscretions and will never post on AF again.

I am Spartacus Rahul!

I’m Gabelogan…

If rahul is ohai&Bchad the they must be one.I self identify the most with Rahul too,but this chick thinks she is me.Wowww we have a fluid identity crisis.

@Ohai-How are the SRK abs doin ?

Hahaaa! I actually thought kuromusha was magician for a while. They have this whole wise wizard and goofball apprentice thing going on. Magician is totally clever enough to have invented the persona of kuromusha, but I don’t think he actually has the time to be that diabolical. …no offense, kuromusha… I actually like your questions on L1 page They make me think about things backwards. I think they come from an eccentric, but very intelligent place :slight_smile:

I honestly dont understand who has enough time to post using multiple accounts. If people do, i feel sad for them

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius Rahul, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

I think i have impacted AF in some way (good or bad you all can judge) that people still remember me.

Call me Ishmael Rahul. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation.

Never underestimate the sadness of posters. For some of them, the highlight of their days is posting here.

Alrite i give up. This is who I really am

Bin means son of hence implyig this guys father was superman while he is batman himself.The same rule could be applied to :Rahul Roy Bin Hippo Bin some whackjob

double

that is purealpha’s ID … he is out of singapore now … the land of forbidden (chewing) gum

just out curiosity, guys, which is a more sophisticated form of amusement:

1. passive watching of sports all day and mindlessly taking it personal whether they win or lose.

2. strategically inventing a persona to intentially mind F*** a selective group of elite individuals while you are probably laughing your head off wondering why they keep taking the bait

huh?

1. making over a mil in a day

Is the answer 2? I think the answer is 2.

Elite individuals? Now this is trolling.

[original post removed]