Bchad should be revoked as mod - effective immediately

Bchad should not be a moderator. It makes zero sense to have him in that role. He’s a first ballot AF Hall of Fame poster. He should be spending his time writing another essay about ideal population goals instead of wasting his time answering questions about why so and so is banned and what features should be added to the forums.

When Michael Jordan was in his prime, the Chicago Bulls didn’t expect him to book the team’s plane tickets or set the fee schedule for season tickets. The organization let him do what he did best: kick a$$ on the court. I’ve never heard Brad Pitt having to answer why a background actor was unceremoniously canned during a movie set he was on.

Bchad is completely miscast. If anything, he should be given more time to type prolonged compositions about things that actually matter in our ever changing and challenging world and let someone else take care of the day to day drama.

Besides, the tallest guy in the room should never be mod.

Wow. I think I blushed a little reading that.

Is that what you call it?

A gif of three dudes banging would have been a less gay post.

lol!

That was a touching post.

The problem with replacing bchad is that we would need to find another mod.

Easy: Sweep The Leg should be a mod. And/or you (ohai) & higgmond.

Thanks but no thanks. I wouldn’t actually moderate anything. You don’t want an anarchist (at heart) governing even something as benign as the WC.

I say Rahul Roy would make a great mod

I appreciate the support, but not interested.

its easy. first guy to create a user named “The New Mod” wins the 2015 AF Modding Pageant.

I think itera and bchad are doing a great job moderating (Seriously). Threads being nuked left and right, trolls being banned, we are living in interesting times. Somebody might actually post a good investment idea any second now.

You used to. What happened to talking about value investing and how great Buffet is? It’s like when you lost Frankie you became a shell of yourself. You’ve become…irrelevant.

Heh, STL very owly today.