Which running back should I start this weekend?

I have these 4 running backs on my fantasy team? Ingram is a no-brainer against the Redskins. Which of the other 3 should I start? I can start two.

Mark Ingram (@ WAS) Chris Johnson (@ SEA) LeSean McCoy (@. NYJ) Karlos Williams (@ NYJ)

The last two play tonight so I need to make a decision. What do the experts here say?

Tough one, id go McCoy as he is solid and a decent option to catch some balls out of the backfield as well!

toss up between mccoy and karlos. karlos will get goal line work and better chance for TD…however id go with the higher upside guy McCoy

I have Ingram and have been very frustrated by the fact that he couldn’t find the endzone over the last two weeks when his team scored 80 points. That being said, I think he has the largest upside this week.

^^ he already said Ingram fo sho. You all need my backfield of AP & Gurley. Im sticking with McCoy, big play ability and catches out of the backfield

I would go with Ingram. Williams and mccoy will be splitting a lot of work. would avoid Chris Johnson (Seattle is #1 against RBs currently and Johnson fumbled twice against the browns whose run defense arguably sucks)

That’s what I’m talking about. One of us!!

And I have no idea who you should start.

I would just avoid CJ against Seattle. That D is beastly avg <100ypg

The Jets actually have the fewest average rushing yards and have given up just 2 rushing TDs all season. Seattle is no slouch though.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/rushing/position/defense

Go with CJ.

As good as Seattle D is, he also has the help of having a good QB/receiving corps. Bills don’t have the same thing, and the Jets will be able to stack the box. I think Rex will have a hard time running a ball against the defense he built.

i’ve got AP this weekend. Purple jesus all the way.

Chad, You are correct I was going off of Draft Kings Opposing rank vs position for the matchup which I believe is probably calculated based on FPs given up or something.

Thanks for all of the feedback. I think I will start Chris Johnson this week since McCoy and Williams will be splitting reps against the #1 rush defense.

Oh wow didnt know that about the jets D. Good call

Mccoy is looking good now though!

About 10 minutes before kickoff I moved McCoy into my lineup and CBSsports locked the game so I ended up with him as my starter. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

So he did, missed that bit.

For sure, he put up nice numbers

glad you didnt listen to me

You did say “id go with McCoy” so you were right, despite also pressing for Karlos.