What do people wear to sleep?

Per my other thread about the chick across the street who walks around her apartment n@ked with her friends, it made me curious what people wear to bed. I always assumed that most people went to bed n%de or at most wearing only underwear. However even though these chicks like to walk around without clothes, they all invariably end up putting on a tshirt or sweatshirt, and sweatpants to go to sleep. The only time I wear anything to sleep is when I have guests over, and even then it’s just a pair of boxers and nothing else. What does everyone else do?

Loose boxers, GF wears a tshirt, underwear and shorts though.

Never understood the guys who wear pajama pants to sleep, when I tried that it got all tangled during the night. everyones comfortable in different attire though so to each his/her own!

Same.

I would overheat if I wore anything more. Like my room to feel like an igloo.

Nothing, if it’s warm

Sleeping naked sounds hygienic.

Just the tighty-whities. Can’t stand boxers or the commando feeling.

I like to, uh, “keep my friends close”. 'Nomsayin?

My GF prefers to sleep naked but has taken to wearing a camisole and/or bikini underwear because she knows I like to see her in it.

I generally like to sleep in boxer shorts or loose briefs, but have taken to sleeping in the buff when I’m with my GF because she prefers it.

Interesting how we each have adapted to the others preference. I assume we revert to our own when we sleep apart (I do, at least).

Nude

I prefer to sleep in starched bespoke pajamas. Brooks Brothers has some of my favorite designs. Robes are also preferred should I need to arise from my bed. I’ll wear a stocking cap during the colder months. My boyfriend usually is the grunge who wears briefs with an old t shirt.

If you’re not wearing this to bed it’s time for you to go to your local hardware store and purchase a hacksaw immediately:

https://www.derek-rose.com/men/clothing/mens-pyjamas/mens-classic-fit-piped-pyjamas-otis-9-pure-silk-navy.html

Overpriced designer sweats.

Of course, I hate to share the bed with people… but the pug is welcome :slight_smile:

What happens when you have kids? As far as I can tell, people don’t report their parents walking around the house in bikini or naked. So presumably, this changes at some point.

I never quite understood the appeal of pyjamas but I think I can understand it now.

1. if you don’t have super soft sheets, you can get a silky or satin-y pyjama and that will give you a nice experience instead.

2. if you are likely to have to get up and interact with someone, it sure saves having to rush around to get dressed before answering the door. (Though a robe is generally good, too, so maybe that reason isn’t as much)

Personally, I contort myself into all sorts of positions while sleeping, and so don’t like the way pyjamas tend to constrain me. They also can rip unless they are really really lose.

OOC - I was under the impression that you were a guy. Are you a guy? Or a gal?

And @Ohai - I still sleep in the tighty-whities, even with a 4 year old girl. Sometimes she comes into the room and sees me in my skivvies, but she still hasn’t asked any questions yet. When she gets old enough to understand the difference between her body and mine, hopefully she won’t be coming into the bedroom at night anymore.

+1

Be prepared always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjHDiT7USao

2:11

When did all the folks who sleep nude start sleeping nude? Presumably you didn’t sleep nude when you were growing up and didn’t sleep nude in a college dorm. When and why did you one day say “Hey, I think I’m going to sleep in the nude from now on”?

You are doing it wrong my man. If you have people over you need to walk around and make sure they see your morning wood. Then what I do is climb to the highest point of the house and start grunting, to assert my dominance.

Ex. this koala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeFjBg5NVVM

the Night Shirt

the Night Shirt