Man in the High Castle

Anyone else like it? I’ve been losing sleep because of bingewatching too much.

I saw the first couple episodes and thought it was excellent. But Jessica Jones has distracted me for now…

Haven’t heard of it before, but looked it up and it looks interesting.

Isnt that the show that Amazon thought it would be fantastic marketing to put up Nazi flags in the NYC subway for? Not sure if thats genius or idiotic

I watched the first episode and was bored out of my mind. way too slow.if they kicked it up the first several episodes and decided to slow down once they sucked you into it (like GoT) that’s ok.

I stopped watching after episode 2

The first episode is a little slow, but I enjoyed soaking up the world-building exercise of what a US that is divided up between the Germans and the Japanese would be like, and how that alliance evolves post-war.

Ahh, okay. I saw the headline about some Amazon advertising and saw the picture but didn’t read the article.

Unmitigated idiocy. The moron who came up with that ad campaign should be fired. Can you imagine if someone tried to advertise a movie about the south winning the Civil War by hanging nooses off of bus roofs or something.

Well, it did bring publicity to the show, and I don’t see any mass boycott of Amazon (so far). Maybe any publicity is good publicity.

That’s because Jews don’t riot or boycott football games or go on strike etc. There is no Jewish Al Sharptonstein. They might complain for a little while but then go back to their every day business of dominating the world. Same with Asians. That’s why people can pick on those races with impunity.

^ Yea I don’t see why Asians are not rioting and protesting the huge discrimination that affirmative action has on the group.

Preference given to a subpar student just because they are black/hispanic is literally discrimination on the ones who are working their butt off to succeed and earn superior scores.

how did the first episdoe end, the nazi guy called the trucker, what was tha tall about?

Been watching this over the last few weeks. It’s very slow moving, but interesting. I’m 3 or 4 episodes into the 2nd season and it’s starting to look like it’s going to get really stupid though, kind of like Lost. Anyone else stick with it?

I tried but lost interest. Still making my way through Peaky Blinders.

I watched the first season and couldn’t really get into it. I might give it a second shot by watching season 2.

I stuck with it. It is OK, but I worry about Season 3. I think it has a real risk of losing me. I agree that it seemed a little more strange the further it went on. But IIRC, there has been some changes in the creative staff. So maybe they can bring it back

The show that is disclosing the nature of reality is back October 5. In case you haven’t caught on yet, entertainment is used as a way to seed consciousness with REAL ideas so they become psychologically acceptable when the truth is revealed in real life. This tactic is used for good and negative purposes.

Do you think it’s a coincidence that this show is dealing with alternate timelines? There it is right in front of your face – the multiverse, astral plane. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend watching this show.

[video:https://youtu.be/61souSkwDk4?t=1635]

RIP BgaChad. I would love to have chatted with you about what’s happening over the last couple years.