iPhone file transfer issues - need help

I’m not that good at tech and just go to the att people to fix things. My outbox on my new iPhone is broken and I have a sound recording of my friend (scientist) and am trying to send this medical jargon nonsense to another person in my group for the Nanotech Cancer challenge (innovation #1 of 8) if you’ve seen the Nanotech site.

Can I somehow sync to my computer to pull this audio file? I am going to kill these att reps if they can’t fix my outbox this is getting out of hand and affecting my schedule. I use godaddy by the way if anyone knows a fix for the outbox. Godaddy says they have a fix that doesn’t work for the 6s and att says it’s not their problem. I want to switch back to my iPhone 4 if this isn’t resolved…:.

Ideas?

Try using a cloud service like skydrive or dropbox? Then you can upload it from your phone and all the people you give the login to can access the file. (If that doesn’t work or it seems to complicated, create a bogus Youtube account, upload it from your phone and set the video as private).

fing bloody Christ crucified and His holy mother Mary. Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (For the greater glory of God)

I worked on this for 2 hrs with some help and still couldn’t get the file. Got into a fight with my girlfriend (resolved) but she said she was so tech savvy she could fix it and tried several things that didn’t work. It’s too late now - I’m going to nail ATT to the wall for this crap. I only stay with them because I get a 25% Corporate discount on everything but didn’t pay to upgrade in features to downgrade in functionality.

Thanks for the feedback. I contacted this other forum late night and we couldn’t figure it out either. I tried the drop box. I tunes wasn’t picking it up either after 5 syncs and deliberately checking the ‘sync voice memo’ box. The voice memo has some weird thing about it on the 6s and my girlfriend even texted it from my phone to hers and then emailed me the file from her text (she has a 6) but some odd feature of apple wouldn’t attach the file and the email only contained the name of the file.

Im just going to have to go in unprepared today and literally play this file about some science jargon that this molecular biologist told me yesterday that I know nothing about. I’ll just ask psychological questions like Leo Dicaprio does in catch me if you can in the ER scene when the dude comes in with a bloody compound leg fracture with the bone protruding.

im literally going to say ’ do you concur’ ? lol

but this neuroscience dude wants to do invention #4 for the Nanotech challenge and the molecular biologist has that as tied for 4th with #7 on the list and thinks #1 is the best. The molecular biologist is smart as crap so I guess I’ll push blindly for #1 with no points of defense.

ok time to destroy the heavy bag before this cold and long day of meetings, class, and my mind constantly being blown on no sleep sporting the Burberry wide print scarf FTW today.

btw we are crushing Harvard Med on this one … If NYU or Columbia beat us that’s cool cause I want to do residency there

winner gets research funding AFAIK

INVENTION #1 0/10 ​A novel lipid-based nanoparticle that carries drugs to be released on-demand for cancer treatment INVENTION #2 0/10 RNA nanoparticles and RNA/DNA chimeric nanoparticles comprising one or more functionalities for multiple disorders including cancer INVENTION #3 0/10 Nanocubes comprising DNA or RNA core with RNA or DNA hybrid duplex for RNA interference and gene silencing INVENTION #7 0/10 An Ultra-Sensitive Diagnostic Kit for Prostate Cancer ​ INVENTION #4 0/10 An apparatus containing microarray binding sensors for gene expression and nucleic acid binding assays INVENTION #5 0/10 A carbohydrate-encapsulated gold nanoparticle used to inhibit metastasis of cancer cells INVENTION #6 0/10 A highly Sensitive Diagnostic Immunoassay Featuring DNA-tethered Beads ​ INVENTION #8 0/10 A Smaller Nanoparticle Assembly that Kills Tumor by Heat

^those are our options … pretty set on #1 at this point … file was 4.5 min of this microbiologist supporting/defending - way over my head - needed to send this medical jargon before meeting with neuroscience dude

All the above pretty much went right over my head…

Just a quick suggestion, why dont you play the recording out loud or through speakers and re-record it on your macbook, then you can convert to whatever you want and send it however you want?

i used to think america was way over-medicated but now i’m thinking that may not be such a bad thing.

As they used to say…dafuq did I just read?

ACE with all due respect, stay on the meds.

If I could make up this stuff in such extreme detail, shouldn’t I become a writer? I mean I have an old school typewriter somewhere and have read Stephen King’s book “On Writing”

Thats all I need right? Then at the end of the last chapter, I could put “Never Happened” Would that make you happy? :slight_smile:

Also, I will gladly post my results on here if we place in the competition. You can even email or PM me to get any more info. In fact, why don’t you join our team? We need a devils advocate type of person. Your move, bubba.