If Manziel had any pride left, he would retire

Apparently this situation is so out of control that not even Jerry Jones wants Manziel. Remember that this is the same owner who had to be physically restrained from taking Johnny Manziel in the first round of the draft.

Is Johnny Football done? Or will he find a new home somewhere?

He’s done in terms of ever being a starter. He might take a backup role at some point in a year or two.

I feel no pity for the guy, what a primadonna.

He’s done, but maybe Jon Gruden will adopt him.

Welcome to Oakland.

To say he’s done would be to imply he ever started at any point. I really can’t believe pro NFL scouts didn’t see this NFL bust from miles away.

From what’s coming out the last few days it sounds like his new home should be jail.

^Maybe he can play in the yard with Aaron Hernandez!

He better not miss hernandez on that seem route. aaron gets mad when his qb misses. and when aaron gets mad, people die.

When Ryan Leaf and Charlie Sheen basically say you need to get your sh*t together, you should know that you blew your opportunity.

I think he’s done. How much different is this situation than Ray Rice? I get that there’s no video evidence (that we’re aware of) and Rice actually knocked his wife out, but there are witnesses. At what point do we say domestic violence is domestic violence and just bury the kids career?

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/02/in-protective-order-johnny-manziels-ex-says-she-still-cant-hear-out-of-ear-he-struck.html/

I think this has more to do with the fact that Ray Rice could actually play football. Manziel just sucks.

If all he ever did was freak out this one time, he would get a fine, suspension, rehab tour and then back on to his career.

I actually laughed out loud when I read this

Johnny Football is done for the following reasons:

1. Lack of dedication (flew to Vegas to party the day after getting the team’s playbook)

2. Legal issues off the field

3. Inconsistent play on the field

Sadly, the vast majority of teams don’t give a crap about #2 except in very extreme cases. They do, however, care deeply about 1 & 3.

Exactly. The fact that Ray Rice could actually play at a high level (other than the fact he was an aging RB with most likely limited life left in his career) should go to show that Manziel is done after this. Ray Rice > Johnny Manziel in terms of football value and while the evidence isn’t as damning as the elevator video, it’s still pretty bad.

did Johnny Football have the hottest lockdown hoe in all of football?

^ I think that title goes to Aaron Rodgers, imo.

julius peppers

+1

Don’t know about that.

Mrs. Romo and Mrs. Tannehill look pretty good, too. But maybe I’m just clutching at straws.

True, but something about Olivia Munn, she always comes off as intelligent and cool as well.