Never Happened

Which user do you think provides no value on this forum at this point in time?

Never happened

Completely agree

I honestly am not sure who has enough time in their life to make a gimmick account on AF

How much time does it take to create an account and post two words? You don’t even have to read anything because everything on here is made up.

Is this a rhetorical question or are you legitimately asking a group of people with post counts in the thousands?

Fair enough, and ltj that means they would log in and out from their other account to do this. All for a joke that has made a few people chuckle a few times. Also you are right, I assume everyone on here is fake and no stories are real.

I find value in Never Happened and hashtag. I need to login more on that one. wink

I can (but won’t) name some others who post meaning to add value, but do not.

Makes me wonder if I even add value.

Analti_Calte_Equity.

Twice The Man almost never adds value, but he adds a whole lot of hilarity. Many times do I find myself clicking on a thread that I care nothing about, simply because I want to read one of his stories, such as taking a turd in a doorless bathroom in a seedy strip club.

Keep it up, 2xMan. I love them all.

^ That’s adding value IMO.

Average the number of posts from last that your final post of each dead thread in which you have participated lies. The closer to zero, the more useless you are. By this metric, I may just contribute the least, but I’m so very ok with that. Watch, this thread will die shortly.

You only add value when you +1000 my posts :wink: