Basements

What do you guys do in your basements ?I have turned it into a study room but it’s far from perfect.Some guys make em to a gym while others to a TV room.I assume most East Coast folks have basements amiright ?

I have a bar, pool table, and tv room. It remains empty unless I have people over. It’s a lot easier to just stay upstairs and drink.

Guest bedroom, 3 piece bathroom (sorry, no bidet), wet bar, wine room, ping pong table, air hockey table, dart board, TV area, and storage.

I use mine as an erotic dungeon. There is usually a guy in leather who is gagged and chained in the corner, but he is on vacation with his family until next month.

We don’t have basements here in Texas. But at my dad’s house we have a bar, pool table, TV area, home gym, full bathroom, laundry room, and a spare bedroom which is now a storage room.

So basically an underground house.

Basically. All we’re missing is a keg fridge and a whack of guns and ammo. But seeing as it’s in Canada it’s be more hunting rifles and pointy sticks, and less AR-15s and handguns.

Watched football over thanksgiving in a finished basement. Multiple rooms, 25 foot bar, theatre, gym, etc. The finishing cost 250k. Strange, so nice but no windows.

I didn’t know people really had basements. I thought they figments of a movie writer’s imagination, and only existed in horror movies and Married…With Children.

Ditto… people have basements with all that stuff in?.. Wow!!

I live in Southern California.

What’s a basement?

If I had a basement I would make it into a giant ball pit. I would go jump in it when I get stressed out. *sigh*

My basement has all that stuff. Basically, it is almost an underground house. Where I’m from, just about everyone has a basement, and in that basement there is a wet bar.

Sounds sexual.

Not for the guys who “donated” the balls.