Why don't you go run for something

If you substitute Donald Trump (I’m not a supporter) or any other republican candidate in this situation, it’s all we would have been hearing about for the last 2 days. He’d be questioned about his attitude toward women and if he’s a racist.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/03/02/hillary-pops-off-to-skeptical-black-voter-why-dont-you-go-run-for-something-then/

Cliff Notes Version: HRC confronted by a black woman who was pressing her on her comment about “super predators” back in the 90’s. After referring to the woman as “dear”, she went on to say “Well, why don’t you go run for something, then?” Watch the video to get the attitude conveyed as well.

I heard about this, and I tried to watch the video. But the video wouldn’t work for me.

^ It’s available at a couple of other sites. Google “why don’t you go run for something” and you’ll get a few links. Of course none of them are major news outlets.

disgusting

Donald’s got this.

I have trouble hearing the conversation. From what I got, the girl (black) was complaining about lack of black representation (I think?) and Hillary told her to go run for something.

To be fair, I kind of liked the response if that was in fact the conversation. Stop making excuses, stop passing blame, stop asking to be handed positions and take matter into your own hands. In a sense it could be viewed as encouragement.

I like the response too. Liberals wont, but at least it shows hillary has a backbone, accountability, and a good, tough comeback within her, which seems to be extinct in the democrat (the victim) party these days.

What was she supposed to say? This conversation was beneath any respectable candidate.

I read this as “why dont you go for a run or something” at first and thought it was pretty decent advice tbh.

I didnt hear about this, and I did not try to watch the video. Watching the video doesn’t work for my sanity.

I don’t find it racist at all. Very straightforward response.

you can totally bet that hillary goes ballistic inside her own head when these black lives protestors and people disrupt her trying to talk, and she wishes they would roll over and die. those close to her have basically admitted she goes batcrap crazy when even the dumbest things don’t go her way. like when a worker fixing a light was still there when she arrived, and she was yelling at people about not wanting to see these things

I was finally able to watch it. I didn’t see anything bad, except the audio.

Lit sounds like the girl asked something snarky, and Hillary was trying not to say, “get this girl out of here and stop wasting my time”.