Great Wolf Lodge

Any AF’ers with little ones been to a Great Wolf Lodge? They’ve been running a lot of commercials lately for the one near me (Poconos) and looks like a fun weekend with the munchkins. Review on TripAdvisor are mixed, but I’m not convinced that the reviews on there are legit. I figure a ton of the good ones are from employees and a ton of the bad ones are from employees of competitors or pissed off employees.

your odds of getting sick after a day at this place are 100%.

^ The whole family is sick right now, so maybe we should go this weekend.

lol

Indoor waterpark? Sounds like a river of pee. Anyway, I haven’t been to one of these in years (being an adult make with no kids and my pedobear costume is at the cleaners). I kind of recall that kids go apeshit about all kinds of things though. So, probably is ok.

you’re the reason why getting sick is a guarantee. haha. it’s like a perpetual motion machine.

i’ve never been but it seems insanely overpriced for what it is. i’m sure the kids go bonkers though.

Went as a kid, maybe 15-20 years ago. Had a great time.

We take our kids (9 & 7 yo) just about every year. Groupon usually runs some discounted rate every so often. Not sure how old your kids are but mine love it and talk about ‘when are we going’ back all the time. I find it a complete a$$ whip but that probably says more about me. The water park is fine and depeding on the time of the year it may be pretty crowded. I end up spending way more than seems possible. Pizza, ice cream, drinks for my sanity, etc., etc. They also have this treasure-hunt type thing where you go through the whole buidling, up & down the stair wells, etc. You have to buy these interactive wands that you point at the various locations to get instructions on the next location. Again the kids love it. My recommendation, if they are out of rental wands, just buy one wand. I think I spent around $100 on two wands for them to just run together from location to location.

100%