Transplants in the nether region

Surgeons at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine are preparing to perform experimental dick transplants on 60 wounded servicemen — and they’ve been working on a bunch of stiffs to make sure the procedures come off without a hitch. The Baltimore doctors have been practicing on cadavers to ready themselves for their first live patient, whom they’ll see in the coming weeks, according to a Philly.com. During the surgery, they will take the member from a recently deceased man and attempt to attach it to the soldier’s body – Now, given the choice between nothing and this, id probably go for this myself. But 1) everytime you were doing the deed, you’d know you are using some other dead guys thing and 2) what if it didn’t work vertically and just becomes an attachment,would you have them remove it then? And 3) what if it didn’t smell right?

no homo?

I’m not judging here, but how much experience do you have smelling dicks???

None when it comes to other people’s. All I’m saying is what if docs attach something that had a smell you didn’t like?

The smell belongs to the owner and is a function of far more things than the organ itself.

Hmm. Somehow it is comforting to know that if I die and have checked the organ donor box, a part of me could still “live on”.

I guess that changes the question of what’s most important: is it the skin that’s gone in, or is it the lube in the tube?

I call dibs on CvM’s!

LOL!

if my johnson didnt work right what do you have to lose? Might as well give it a shot! Can you bribe the doc to make sure you get a bigger one?

Why would somebody want a big one?

Not sure about you but once I reach old age I plan on spending a lot of time in the gym locker room walking around naked after I shower to confuse all the rest of the patrons. This will help establish my dominance over the masses of the gym people.

For real though, just wouldnt want to get stuck with a micropenis if you got the surgery

This subject is somewhat horrifying and would need to be supplemented with much psychotherapy for the soldier and his significant other.

Also, I’m not a doctor (well not until the 20s), but I would think blood flow would be much easier to make function than the nerve endings. I wonder how much feeling the soldier will have? A paralyzed person can still get it up as well but only his partner can feel it. The orgasm must be developed in his mind.

I doubt they would be eligible donors. It would be a waste of the doctors time (not to sound harsh).

Yes, I’ve wondered that (ACE’s comment) too. One can presumably attach parts, but getting the nerve endings and feelings to work right seems much trickier.

Well people have done arm transplants. I figure this thing is probably a bit less complicated than that. Maybe a physiotherapy regime will be needed to regain feeling and function…

Regarding itera’s concern. First of all, that is really specific. I would think that color compatibility would be a concern before that.

Indian over supply does not meet demand.

only Itera would answer that question literally…

most awkward physiotherapy ever

What does any of this have to do with the Netherlands? Oh wait, never mind.

yo there is hope fellas

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/17/health/thomas-manning-first-penis-transplant-in-us.html?_r=0