My own personal Sophie's Choice

So I got my copy of “The Force Awakens” with a code for a digital copy. Went online, entered the code, opened the iPad, and tried to download it to Amazon Video.

Then I watched in horror yesterday as I realized that I had enough disk space for either Star Wars OR Final Fantasy 7. Oh, the agony.

How inhumane it is to force people to make such decisions.

the obvious answer is FF7. let’s be serious.

on the contrary, i think the obvious answer is to buy a new ipad

Well, it’s the cheap 16G version that I got as a promotional item a couple years ago.

I plan on buying at least a 32G one pretty soon, because 16G isn’t enough to keep all my Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior games on.

go for the 64gb because 'MERICA

Go for the 128g 'cuz everything’s bigger in Texas.

In fact, 128g iPad pro.

hahaha there you go

it’s hilarious that this type of thought process drives apple’s sales

Apple is making bank here.I am assuming that the marginal cost of producing an 64GB version instead of a 16GB version in less than 15 dollars by my best assumption.The rest is money.This is why Apple does not make devices with removable memory, people have incentives to buy the bigger version.

^There are a million methods to ensure that the fools part with their money.

My friend works at a cheese plan where they make boxed cheese. (You know, the Velveeta cheese that you melt into the macaroni to make mac & cheese?) They make Velveeta and several generic, store-brand ones.

Believe it or not, the generic cheeses actually cost more to make than the Velveeta, because they add an extra ingredient to make the cheese melt slower. Why? Because then people will pay the extra 40% for Velveeta instead of the generic stuff.

The biggest revelation here is that Greenie plays anime games in West Midlothian, TX.

The same is true with clothes. All clothes are made in the same factory in Taiwan or China or Malaysia or something.

However, on some polo shirts, they sew a logo of a guy playing golf while riding a horse, and they call it “Ralph Lauren Polo”. On some shirts, they sew an alligator, and call it “Lacoste”. On some shirts, they don’t sew a logo, and call it “Roundtree and Yorke”. (That’s what they call it at Dillard’s, anyway.)

All three of these shirts have different prices, but they’re all the exact same shirt.

I remember my ex bought me an Ipad for my birthday.It was 16GB and I was short of disk space so I made a few email accounts and made a dropbox account for each one.Sorting through the whole accounts was a mess though.

About $12K of my student loan debt is a direct result of FF7. So much pot, so many skipped classes, so many hours trying to breed a gold ostrich thing(chocobo?).

^So which one do you keep? Star Wars of FF7?

Diablo 2

There is Final Fantasy 7 on iPad now? Sephiroth… dun dun dun dunnn… Sephiroth…

West Midlothian? deary me

New star wars sucked

I keep Sophie the giraffe