The Saddest Selfie On Earth

[disturbing photo edited out: A link to the photo is here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcI5_PaUMAAUDtm.jpg]

I found this on an Iranian news agency website,apparently the father took a last selfie with his girl whom was killed in a Saudi Airstrike.I really don’t know the legitimacy of the picture but still it doesnt discount the misery.

There are various sources that published the picture just google “sad +selfie+daughter+yemen+Airstrike +father” .The worst thing is both sides(shiite-sunni) are acting like children with KSA being slightly more of a child.

This is so incredibly awful. I have no words.

Thanks for sharing. . .

I am sorry guys but I thought it may not be something which would be popular in western media,so I thought maybe I could post it here.

That is really sad, but why did he take a selfie?

Possibly to show the world, maybe because it would be his last time together with his daughter. Who knows, very sad. It’s a tough situation.

The resolution is pretty good though…

Uggh

Not really funny.

I don’t think it was intended as a joke.

This photo is indeed sad, but I’m not sure it’s appropriate for this forum (and definitely none of the other sections of this forum). It feels like a political statement more than a way to help this man or better ourselves.

If you want to make a political statement, make your political statement, but don’t borrow this man’s grief for your own purposes.

[personal attack redacted by moderator (yes, it was likely an attack in jest, but it is not necessarily clear to a new user)]

On a more realistic scale I don’t have any political views to promote or support,I just thought the whole situation deserves some contribution of ideas by the guys, if think it’s inappropriate I won’t feel my tribes honor has been disgraced not that I have a tribe but you know what I mean.

^I don’t think it is your tribe depicted in the photo?

Nah, where I come from people don’t live in tribes nor identified by one.I just wanted thought it sounds cool to say it.

I don’t think I’d have the mind or mood to take a selfie with my dead daughter that was just killed.

So basically this guy posts a pic of a dead child which people click into unknowingly, then gets upset that people don’t respond?

Can you do us a favour mate and get on with ramping up your trolling shit so you get banned and fk off again?

That’s an incredibly powerful photo. My deepest condolences for all affected by these and similar acts

Thanks for putting a finger on what bothered me about the post. I’ve edited out the photo but left a link to what it pointed to for those who really want to see.

Thank you Bchad, you are kind .

Words of inspiration.