All the fuss about Prince

Scalia not so much. I get the pop icon attention, but the difference in the detective work is striking.

Was it just geography? If Scalia died in a large city, would things have been handled differently? Scalia was on prescription drugs. Maybe he bled out on thinners. Who knows? We’ll never know. Why was it not more of a story?

Fat dudes in their late 70s die with an alarming regularity. Guys in their late 50’s, even ones of questionable health, much less so.

FTFY

I would argue that the mortality of people in their late fifties with Prince’s BMI probably approaches that of an eighty-year old.

People dont care about judges. Why is this even worth asking. Scalia was incredibly fat, Prince was a drug addict so neither is particularly shocking. I think the investigation into Prince probably has more to do with the fact that people rumored he had HIV/AIDS and now people want to know if that was true.

The general population loves a good celebrity drug/sex story. Did Prince die in a large city? I thought he died in Minnesota

What? He was 5’2. If he was somewhere between 100 and 135 pounds, and he certainly seemed to be, he’s “normal,” whatever that means.

Reports that he was down to 80 pounds prior to death.

Ghibli is correct on the weight (at least based on “reports”) that tend to say now that he was either A) on a ridiculous amount of pain killers B) suffereing from AIDS as a result of stopping medication or C) both

wouldnt it be funny if princes last name was albert?