Bidet is so 2014

Retrofits a standard toilet to touchless flush.

http://amzn.com/B00JXSASK2

Too long have I been pushing a lever to flush my toilet, like an animal. Oxy powder sessions will never be the same again.

Still have to wipe your ass though.

Bidet now. Bidet forever.

I have a toilet which doesn’t have bidet. So basically, you turn up a nob on the side of toilet and water sprinkle on your ass. Very accurate!! No paper no bidet!!

I had to look up whether what you describes constitutes a bidet or not. It seems that a bidet is an independent sink like fixture, and that an ass water jet that is incorporated into the toilet is not a technically a bidet (I guess you can call it an ass water jet).

One of the Google results was a WikiHow page entitled “How to use a bidet”. I refrained from clicking that link…

While traveling in Cuba I came across a home-made bidet, which was basically a straw poked through the top of a small water bottle. Who in their right mind would use something like that?

How do you men always seem to find a reason to talk about poop, and toilet, and urinals?? Mystery to me…

Bidet is a separate entity from a toilet.What if you had diarrhea and it was difficult to get up and sit on a bidet ?You have to have a certain confidence in yourself to make the transition.No one likes to scrape shit of the floor.I think it would be better if it was all ine one.

“We don’t have menopause or menstrual cycles so we have to fantasize about something.”-Rahul Freud

None of those is a bidet. Bidet is pure class.

I want to flush my toilet by waving my phone in a five pointed star pattern. This isn’t quite there yet.

That pure class is used after pooping so…

There is not much discussion beyond “I hate those”

This is patently false. I’ve had to sit through too many of those conversations. I’d add child birth to that list.

Did you know there is no “correct” direction for using a bidet? You can sit backwards or forward. They thought of everything.

my BMs are so freaking perfect i dont even have to wipe

+1

seriously?? What kind of women am I around then?