If you could donate to keep WC running, how much would you pay ?

Come on guys, there is a reason y’all are here except the CFA. The title says it all.

1 kidney

Probably not money, but I’m not beyond prostituting my body to chad.

This would never happen. Without WC, the site traffic would probably not be high enough to attract ads. The REAL question should be, how much should we get paid to keep WC going.

What do we get for 10 dollars? Every ting you want. Everything? Every ting.

Andrew Dice Clay was speaking the truth when he said, “Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with $2.50…”

#OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Make sure you don’t get your camera stolen by Jet Li or something.

0, until they find a way to ban lame-o posters, people who whine about getting an A, the SRKs and Rahuls of the world, and reinstate CFAvMBA.

#freeCFAvsMBA

I think you overestimate the traffic to WC and its value to advertisers. The bulk of the advertising is specifically directed at CFA candidates, and I would imagine the bulk of traffic from January through June is derived from the CFA forums section and the bulk of those people only come here sparingly and see the stupid crap we discuss and never return.

A large portion of people posting on WC already have the certification so advertising to them is pointless and a waste of their dollars. In fact if it werent for the CFA section it would be doubtful any advertisers would pay to keep this place running. I randomly click the links and surf those sites in hopes that chad gets some coin out of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12tce-THLUE

I know from your posts that not only do you have superior taste in music, but also in cinema as well.

Maybe if we charged $0.01 per post and $0.05 to start a thread, we could keep the high frequency spammers away better??

File:Dr -Evil-One-Million-Dollars.png

That’ll keep all the hacksaw’d away…

anyone watch billions on netflix? Was really good!..

About tree-fiddy.

If I’m still posting here after I get the charter, please someone kill me.

We’ll miss you. No homo.

reported.