What % of the people you mostly hang around are fit?

I would say 40% for me. Largely subjective of course.

Define fit please.

I’ll bet a dime to a dollar that some unoriginal member is gonna horse around with " According to AF standards, all the athletes around me are super unfit". There ya go , I said it first .

ACE, you hang with people who aren’t fit? Isn’t that kinda hacksawish?

Yeah it’s funny I had a conversation about this subject with a girl about another girl… who are great friends but admittedly need to workout more. Having this conversation with a girl is like walking on hot coals. You gotta run through it quickly or you’re gonna get burned.

Having time to hang around with people is the ultimate hacksaw.

Wasting your time on AF reaps much better results than hanging around with Normal people. I bet if Hitler or his even Dr were around they would have labeled AF as the ultimate race.

I insist all my friends squat 500.

Males, 0%. Women, 100%.

That is such a bulls#!t squat number. With the Scheik wraps, you should be doing 800 lb. 1RMs with the Westside Barbell technique each night before taking your evening nightcap, in my case, 100g of whey protein hydrosylate with 5-6 whiskey chasers.

The lifestyle at my workplace does lend itself to getting out of shape-- 45+ hour work weeks spent staring at computer screens, eating unhealthy fried foods, etc. But the people I work with do make an attempt at staying fit. Most are avid gym rats…but it’s an uphill battle to keep away those extra pounds of flab :slight_smile:

Cheers!

i squat 500 routinely. 95 on the barbell, 405 around the waist.

How do you define fit in America?

BMI?

I mostly hang around with my wife and 2 kids, all of whom are fit, so 100%.

I mostly hang around higgmond’s wife and kids. So, I guess also 100%.

Out of four close gfs, one excercises like crazy (boot camps, bars etc) with a class pass, one runs (doing half marathon this Saturday), one doesn’t exercise at all (best to go for wine and cheese with) and one flactuates between the twho extremes. All are in a fine shape.

^how do u excercise in a bar?

Kmd would know.

^great point

It’s called a bar class (ballet bar that is), not a class in a bar

I lift weights in a bar regularly. 12oz at a time.

The word you are looking for is barre, not bar.