[original post removed]

Interesting. Good choice of post, atush.

I originally thought this thread was going to be about what happened to PureAlpha, rest his soul.

Thank you Bchad Sir,I am pursuing my CPA now.CFA is not good for me,CPA all the way to make glory.

^Shit I forgot to sign out of my other username.

Thanks. I thought we can disuss about free trade policies here. I’m taking an international business law course so have been reading about WTO and NAFTA.

What happened to PureAlpha? He was a cool cat…

CPA all the way…

Have you even watched this documentary?

WW3 is going to be fought with currency and computers instead of tanks and aircraft.

If the US forces Americans to do manual labor, rather than the cheaper Chinese, Americans will lose more through inefficiency than they will gain from additional wages. It would be more system efficient to simply maximize labor outsourcing to China and pay low skilled Americans to do nothing. I guess this already happens to some extent.

I’m not sure what the conclusion of all this is going to be. But I’d argue it’s a safe bet for everyone to learn mandarin chinese lol

I’m onto it…lol I speak two languages but was thinking about having a coversational french because I’m in Canada.

Win us over from what to what?

More seriously, it’s probably because it’s an old topic and a lot of us are still recovering from the exhaustion of the gun debate.

If you watch the documentary you will find out…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI_Ik7OppEI

Noam Chomsky - ‘Requiem For The American Dream’ Trailer