Chocking the chicken

Until very recently I wasn’t aware that there are communities of men who practise in abstaining from masturbation AKA fapping. The list of benefits they include is limitless and there are a few TED talks on the subjects(more of a toe in the water of everything male related TED talks) what do you guys think ?

No fap has long been the rage of many a non-hacksaw AF gentleman.

You don’t use it -> You lose it…

Well, you’ll have to try and see the results.

All AF no-fap discussion lives here: http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91323266

I’ll keep y’all updated.

Greatest thread of all time…

Read about Bramhcharya…something similar to no fap but it has some spritual thing attached to it which i didn’t like.

Is that Karma Sutra ?

Kama Sutra is about sex positions Brahmcharya is about not using them…lol

I believe the Chinese way is that the man is supposed to make the woman climax without squirting any of his juice. The ultimate in no-fap, designed to preserve the man’s life energy.

Given the population size and the perceived need for a one-child policy in the past, it seems like more Chinese say they do this than actually do.

No fap is only about spilling the seed with a girl and not solo, I am not sure about how the Chinese version works out.

No fap is only about abstaining from masturbating, not sex.

Brahmcharya isn’t no fap. It is kind of it… it is like celibacy.

Hard to believe that Chinese are into this.

You are taking my comment about no fap too strictly. I know what no fap is. However there are lots of movements that are about containing a man’s desire to spray his fertilizer everywhere, including monastic Christianity. They differ in the rule set and the context of where protein power is allowed, and I was just commenting that the Chinese version is more intense and suggests that it’s best not to blow a load even when you are with a woman (unless specifically doing it for reproduction, not unlike Catholicism).

My mom said a lot of her Chinese women friends were worried that if their husbands had sex with them, their life force would run out. Then there were others that complained that their husbands weren’t giving them enough satisfaction and using this explanation as a reason not to have sex at all.

What do you call that yoga form where they tie their dick into various elaborate knots? Sometimes I wonder if this stuff is actually “spiritual” or if the guy just wants a reason to do pervy things.

The list of benefits are endless ( anecdotal) from better skin to bull like testosterone spikes.

Lol. Abstaining seems ridiculous. I wouldn’t rub one out before sex or working out. Otherwise, I say pay a visit to Rosy Palms or Jill quite often. I can see why women say it “drains the life-force of men.” I say, it keeps my mind clear. Frankly, I wonder if a few prior bad hookups and even relationships were driven by me being overly horny.

you gotta choke the chicken before a big date. God, he doesn’t flog the dolphin before a big date. Are you crazy? Thats like going out there with a loaded gun!

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSn1g-6h1OQ]