Happy world giraffe day

At the zoo.

• Dad, why is the giraffe’s neck so long?

• Son, did you see where it’s head is?!

I like giraffe. very calm animal.

There are about 80,000 giraffes in the world today.

Amongst other things, they make great subjects for illustrating statistical ideas, such as confidence intervals and degrees of freedom: http://www.financialexamhelp123.com/degrees-of-freedom/

its not free anymore frown

But there’s enough in the tantalizing blurb to let you know that it’s about giraffes.

^I wouldn’t trust anything that guy says. It even says in his bio that he’s never been an NFL cheerleader. So hacksaw.

edit - and BTW, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, Laker Girl, or hacksaw

Damn long-necked horses.

Now I know why I’ve never heard of any comedians from Cyprus.

Just add the term “, or hacksaw” after my post to convert it to a familiar format and you will burst in laughter.

For what it’s worth, I did have lunch with her a couple of years ago.

yay i loooove giraffes!! thanks for pointing that out :slight_smile: random though haha

Did ya’ll ever work out a business arrangement that she would assist you in your magic shows?

You mean as a box-jumper?

Nope.

I regret that a thread celebrating giraffe’s special day has been hijacked for the self promotion of various parties. As a society, we should be more respectful of the cultural contribution of giraffes.

I had to study giraffes today. They have some odd/nasty habits. If a guy is interested in a girl giraffe, he nudges her in the butt and then she pisses in his mouth. After that, he tilts his head back, tastes the urine and thinks hmmmm… is this chick giraffe fertile? If yes and another guy sees him, the giraffe fight for her. Pretty much the giraffe with the longest neck wins, gets the girl, and has high ‘fitness’ and is a benefactor of natural selection.

well I’d rather this than be a praying mantis