Understanding Hillary

A lot of great insight here into how she’s a really strong listener. I’m really impressed with her after reading this article.

http://www.vox.com/a/hillary-clinton-interview/the-gap-listener-leadership-quality

You with her, brah?

Hillary is a good person, doesn’t take an article to know that!

Americans picked W Bush over Gore, they don’t really have any intuitive ability to judge character.

^ if not for him losing that election although winning the popular vote, we may still have to worry about ManBearPig

And then Americans did it a second time! LOL, worst president in history, and they said “yes please” twice.

Ony theory I have is that it is a “death wish”, we need Freud to psychoanalyze them…

This might help with the understanding-

Americans: “Clinton once said/did insert-whatever-little-thing-here, that kinda makes us feel annoyed, let’s elect Hitler because at least Hitler is not Clinton”.

Mmmmk shrug, do it then. Laughing from the sidelines with my S&P short. :wink:

Ghibli, I don’t understand why you’re always against Hillary. Why don’t you just trust that she and President Obama will do the right thing?

^ Is that a serious question? Obama, maybe, but HRC? You’re joking, right? RIGHT?

By invoking Freud, you have discredited yourself.

By invoking Trump, you all have discredited yourself. :wink:

^you know him personally? You know how he will govern? What am I thinking right now?

Good luck betting on long-shots , by definition probably they don’t work out.

In the past everyone who trusted Trump (his “marks”, aka suckers) got burned bad. Perhaps it will be different for the American people?

Why do you continue to pretend a country with 320 million people living there is all the same person? Your superiority complex is just oozing out with every passing “contribution” to AF. I’d imagine you’ve spent majority of your life on the sidelines based on your incessant need to try and act above everyone here. Badass online guy alert.

his wife and kids are doing well

^And his former and current execs-

hillary leads among college educated voters

I worry about Hillary, but then i casually run into the level of sleaze that Don has had, four bankruptcies, even at a casual look at a whisky i can’t help but run into his sleeze. See about 3 minutes into Ralfystuff’s commentary.

^I’d be concerned if none of his ventures ever went into bankruptcy. That’s the breaks when you own many enterprises. If not, you’re playing with a stacked deck. Everybody from Buffett to Slim have made bad investments. Well, maybe not slim. He has tomorrow’s newspaper.

News alert – you guys aren’t Trump’s wife and kids, ya’ll are the marks. The people who are in on the con get paid off, but you won’t know who those people are, until the scam is over, if ever. Why is Trump running? Nobody knows. But we know why he is NOT running; it’s not to “make America great again”.

Because Americans mostly all think the same way.