Am I paranoid ?

There’s this PhD student chick who I met at a bus stop in school, we kinda talked but she didn’t seem super interested and all. We saw each other a few times after where I started the conversation and she was “ok”. Due to her not seeming curious I dropped the pursuit , problem is not only have I started to see her at the bus stop, now she seems to be everywhere, I have seen her more than a few times sitting a few seats away from me in the metro and we ran into each other a few times in the lunch area. Today I was in the library elevator, lo and behold the door opened and she stepped in. This is getting annoying since I am not into her and we are clearly ignoring the fact that the probability of these events running consequently is near zero. FYI my schools campus is very big , so…

You’re being followed. Trust no one.

What happened to your wife?

Reminds me of a story. I sit down in a strip club in a shady part of town. Stripper sits on my lap and proceeds to tell me my Tues, Thurs schedule at the university I was attending. I had never seen her. Wouldn’t take my money and the rest is history.

She probably has classes around the same time around the same areas as you… and now that you “know” her, seeing her registers in your mind, whereas before you met, it did not. Any other brain busters?

She wants the D.

I’m pretty sure she’s 10x more paranoid. Start muttering allahu akbar when you see her. Should resolve itself.

Long story short,divorce .We started to disagree on so many things .

A nice tan and a beard would also help.

If she wanted/wants it she sure has to make it a bit more obvious.

I am surprised Bchad Sir has not visited this thread.

Bchad Sir is too busy in the other thread explaining us the distinction between envy and jealousy.

Well if she takes you hostage and makes you be her sex slave it will cut down on the crap in this forum, so more power to her. Plus you’ll get some. It’s a win win really.

^How can I make her take me hostage sir ?

Maybe, you had the paranormal experience. This young lady is not of this world. LOL!

is this the same chick you moved to america with so she can be a doctor?

or si that gabe

^ Yeah. She was an MD, she passed the USMLE. Now she is applying to become a surgeon. Don’t get me started on her brother.