Why do women nag?

Why is that women constantly nag about small little things? Is it because of genetic difference or societal conditioning of what to do and what not? Have tried to analyze this dispassionately and could’nt arrive at a cogent reasoning. Or is it that the fundamental premise of women being nag itself is flawed?

They nag you because you suck.

If you suck less they nag less. It’s science.

Science?

Ha Ha

Trouble at home, Rahul?

Women be shopping

women all want their own way. if they don’t get it, they nag

Rahul?

Has anyone seen Batman vs Superman.?

Yes, watched it on the plane to London a few weeks ago. Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman didn’t really work for me.

I’m willing to give Batfleck another try. I think it was Zach Snyder’s horrible directing that hindered the film. Still, I didn’t think it was horrible. Going in with low expectations helps.

Yeah, that movie was kind of lame. Art style has not been interesting since 2006 and everyone was emo to the max.

I think Ben Affleck is there because they need a cast member with name recognition in China (who is the Chinese lady who follows Lex around but has almost no lines - pretty sure is just China market product placement). It is not the most convincing portrayal, but I think the script is to blame. Also, he’s a bit too famous, so I keep placing all his past characters as Batman while I watch the movie.

I enjoyed the Ultimate Edition. Apparently 20mins more footage, better flow and no studio meddling.

Didn’t mind Batfleck at all. Bring on Wonderwoman!!

Thread hijacked by post #9. What took so long?

[/quote]

Yes, watched it on the plane to London a few weeks ago. Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman didn’t really work for me.

[/quote]

I saw this on a plane to Thailand. I can see why it flopped, but honestly I didn’t think it was that bad. It was entertaining and perfect flick for a long flight. Maybe my expectations were just set super low.

ppl always hijack my sh1t so i did it to the new boy today… right of passage.

Yup. Women nag when they are dissatisfied, and they are genetically programmed to be prone to dissatisfaction.

I’ve found that men can be satisfied across a much more broad range of conditions than women.

women suck man, you’re just getting this. just smack her on the ass and tell her to make you a sandwich and all will be fine.

Exactly, they just need a pep talk and a job to do. yes