Battle Ropes

The only place I can think of using one of these is in my backyard. Since they cost around 250 I don’t want to buy one and become dissatisfied and try to sell it afterwards.So my question:

I have very decent grass in my backyard,will using them about 2,3 times per week on the grass destroy the grass ?

Can you actually use these ropes on the grass given the physical properties needed for the ropes to function ?

You forgot to say “no homo”.

^

For the grass or for battle ropes ? I avoid wearing gloves when working out so that has to count as something.Lol

I think he’s talking about a different kind of rope.

How do these cost $250? I’m seeing $50 to $100 on the internets. Anyway, maybe you can change your angle slightly every time you use the ropes. This way, you won’t wear the same line into the grass.

The 50-100 ones will start to tear after two weeks of use. I had previously bought one and it was useless after 6 month. This is the one I am referring to:

http://www.roguefitness.com/bulldog-ropes?gclid=COPO-7Xit84CFYsfhgod6AcA8w

When they show Katie Ledecky using them she’s always inside, so I’d stick with that.

Battle ropes are responsible for 54% of American athletes success in the past two Olympics. True Fact.