The 2016 POTUS Debate Thread

Anybody going to watch it tonight?

The alternative is to watch Atlanta vs. New Orleans, in a game that will probably decide draft position.

No

90 minutes without commercials is too much for me, but I will probably watch parts of it.

I’ll watch parts of it.

It’s going to be great. It’s going to be the best thing you’ve ever seen. Believe me, I know what I’m talking about.

Yeah, may as well. At least for as long as I can stomach it.

I can’t wait!

I’ll try and watch it. It’s sure to be great, believe me, it will probably be the greatest show of all times, and if that peice of ass Ivanka is on there then I’ll definitely watch it. Trust me folks, you mark my words!

Hopefully Hillary starts coughing uncontrollably during it!

Maybe the building will collapse on HRC & DT. That would be a win we could all celebrate

I read somewhere that Keifer Sutherland will become President if that is the case. That would be interesting. He is a good actor.

yeah hopefully will be some substance and not just typical electoral fluff masked as words coming out of politicians mouths

Over/under

100 million viewers for the debate

Kick her ass Trump!!!

He is such a joke

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelieve Me!

She sounds like she’s giving canned speeches. She’s saying typcial crap like “everyone should respect the law and the law should respect them.”

At least he’s actually giving candid responses.

Only watched the first 5 min. T looked tight and seemed to be holding back. Actually observing the rules, taking the jabs with no response. Trumps in a tough spot. Still holding out hope hilldawg goes cross eyed and seizes up on stage.

^He musta come out swinging in minute 6 then. He’s definitely trying to get her goat.

I think Trump should have practiced more…