Goodbye Obama!!

What do you think about this guy?

Isn’t he just a salesman, motivational speaker, bs artist? He strikes a pose, says some motivational junk about “the dream or whatever”, smiles for the camera, and that’s it. Too much political correctness. No real leadership. Very weak, backing down whenever he is actually needed.

Shrug, the guy was better than W Bush, but that’s a low bar.

I’m going to go ahead and be a rebel and say I very much approve of Obama’s tenure. We can go over issue after issue. Sometimes I will agree and sometimes I won’t agree with what has been done. I’m sure each of those directions the administration went in had many cons associated with either line of reasoning. The bottom line is he took office when the US was ground zero for a world wide financial crisis and is leaving behind nation that, maybe is not hitting the rockets on growth, but is at the top considering stability. Not only that, I appreciate the many progressive social movements that have prospered under his administration. It is so trendy to whine about what a “wreck” America is. Smoke in mirrors. We have A LOT to lose. Thanks Obama. yes

Thanks Obama.

Image result for kim jong un blooper

I guess if the first half-black president was a failure, that wouldn’t look very good. So he needed to force an awe inspiring story for the history books. Just make up some economic numbers, call it a win. Who needs results?

A President under a democratic republic has limited power especially if the Congress is from another party. This checks and balances makes it more difficult to judge a president than say a prime minister under a Parliamentary system. In the latter, if the government has a majority of seats (which can and is often had with less than 40% of the vote), the prime minister rules like a king for 4 years. He does anything he wants as everyone in the party follows the party line. A rogue member gets kicked out of the party and sits as an independent where he becomes even more irrelevant than when he was blindly following the prime minister.

This made me laugh.

That one tree over his left shoulder looks like a giant rabbit… Wait… is that a giant rabbit?

Americans are lucky to have Obama as their President and should be building statues of him everywhere. That said, O will be considered a good president, but not in the top tier with Lincoln or JFK. He’s not a visionary, but a pragmatist which limits how high he can be rated.

^JFK was over-rated

A sloth could have gotten more done than Obama and been more well liked both at home and abroad. Trust me. I know a lot about sloths.

While I tend to agree, his actions during the cuban missile crisis are legendary and kept us from almost certain war. A president keeping us out of a war is better than one who wins a war in my book

to be fair, no leader in the history of any country has the approval numbers of the mighty sloth. They are in a class of their own

Obama’s legacy will be Obamacare. That says it all. GIANT FAIL.

When you look at the realistic available options and your goal is full coverage Obamacare is the only option for the US. They’ll refine it over time and will be likely SS or Medicare which is viewed positively.

Indeed, with documents later released about the operational status of those missiles in Cuba, if JFK had caved to what his military advisors were pushing him to do, none of us would likely be here to talk about it.

Sure, they compose at least half of Congress…

This number seems generously low. And again if sloths were in office at least we could raise money by charging admission. Our govt is already a zoo we might as well make it official.

You mean pay to play?

Are we talking a two-toed sloth, or a three-toed sloth?

The devil’s in the details.