Trump can't fix Obamacare (much)

Donald Trump is about to face a rude awakening over Obamacare

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/12/donald-trump-is-beginning-to-face-a-rude-awakening-over-obamacare/

It’s a good article and simply lays it out so even Republicans can understand it.

washingtonpost? might need to prepare those extra large salt grains for this one

Fixing Obamacare is like curing cancer.

The only way to cure cancer is to kill it.

The only way to fix Obamacare is to kill it.

Apoarently not simply enough for Itera.

Isn’t he on record saying he’s going to keep aspects of it despite screaming from the rafters that he’s going to tear everything down and people coming out and voting for him saying they did it on the promise to remove Obamacare?

he did say that just recently, but you have to remember 1) he’s not president yet, he was elected last week and 2) right now his best action is to get the anti-trump people to settle down. Tell them some things they what to hear now, then change it as you will. remember Obama’s “like your doc, keep your doc”? “save 2500 a year on average”? none of those panned out. Typical politics

^Excuses have already started.

“I would absolutely get rid of ObamaCare. I want to keep pre- existing conditions. It’s a modern age, and I think we have to have it.” Donald Trump, CNN Telemundo Debate Feb 25, 2016.

CNN Townhall Feb 18, 2016

Q: Will people with pre-existing conditions be able to get insurance?

TRUMP: Yes. Now, the new plan is good. It’s going to be inexpensive. It’s going to be much better for the people at the bottom, people that don’t have any money. We’re going to take care of them through maybe concepts of Medicare. Now, some people would say, “that’s not a very Republican thing to say.” That’s not single payer, by the way. That’s called heart. We gotta take care of people that can’t take care of themselves.