US Commercial Real Estate Market

Anyone got any recommended sites or resources to find macro level news and trends on the US Commercial Real Estate Market?

Basically I need to read up enough to have an intelligent conversation with people that will be well informed so I don’t look like an idiot. I have about 2-3 hours to allocate towards reading.

RREEF research reports are good. CBRE has a lot of research free online although you may need to sign up. Check MSCI for recent performance.

There is a US real estate blog called Paper Economy that was set up in the aftermath of the 2008 crash and hasn’t updated its look much since then, but continuously publishes new data on the US real estate market and economy generally.

Check out CREFC website . Also BOFA real estate primer is good.

CBRE. For specific property types, it depends. CB has good office and industrial coverage, not so much for apartments & retail. Also, the largest owners in particular sectors usually have good research arms, like Prologis for industrial for example.

Turd! Glad you’re ok, I was worried!

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html

Trepp