Quick Draw

https://quickdraw.withgoogle.com/

Draw some crap and see if Google’s AI can tell what it is.

Edit: Hmm after extensive testing, I have concluded that Google only draws from a limited list of basic items that it can recognize. Otherwise, there is no way that they would guess that I drew a “water slide” or other very specific thing like that.

Edit edit: Ok, so what it does is that it compiles all user drawings and groups them to describe the items.

pretty cool

I couldn’t guess it.

that was fun

Interesting

this is pretty neat! I have been using the Google Assistant feature on my phone more and more and its pretty insane how good recognition technology is getting. A huge step up from what it was a few years ago when everyone laughed at Siri type stuff

Hypothetically this is gonna get better over time with the different inputs people put in and guide the machine into recognizing their patterns.

The thing didn’t recognize one of my drawings. I thought my stove and soccer ball weren’t so bad.

It told me to draw lipstick, and it guessed lipstick, but I really drew a dick. Suck it google.

The Borg thank you for continuing to contribute knowledge to the Collective that will help with our assimilation of earth beings.

Resistance is futile.