The most amount of thighs...

How many girls?

I was gonna say most amount of pies…

137 and counting

itstoohot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 137 and counting 137? That’s quite a bit more “leg” than I’ve gotten, so well done there. I can allow myself to be out-done every once in a while. But how did you come up with the odd number? Did peglegs and paraplegics not count towards the survey?

when i was going off to college, my cousin told me, “when presented with a decision, always go with what will make the best story.” he then went into a story of how he was at a bar and at closing time, he turned down taking a 7/10 home and went with the girl with 1 arm.

137?!?!?!

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > when i was going off to college, my cousin told > me, “when presented with a decision, always go > with what will make the best story.” he then went > into a story of how he was at a bar and at closing > time, he turned down taking a 7/10 home and went > with the girl with 1 arm. Hahahaha. Back in the day I think I would have gotten along quite well with your cousin. Many great stories to share with my kids some day.

definately had more pies than thighs, but i love pies…

How old are you guys, again?

^ he must be pretty old

ValueAddict Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ he must be pretty old Ouch. Right tail of the AF distribution.

can I include the ones when I lived overseas in Japan as a charisma man?

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > when i was going off to college, my cousin told > me, “when presented with a decision, always go > with what will make the best story.” he then went > into a story of how he was at a bar and at closing > time, he turned down taking a 7/10 home and went > with the girl with 1 arm. LOL – that is golden!! Girls always love to hear legendary stories. That one’s pretty impressive.

Since this in the internet- 5000. In real life? … Significantly less than 5000.

https://www.facebook.com/JayTowersInTheMorning/videos/10153110389236200/

How did she realize she could do this?

Her bf’s head was never found

This is equally incredible and disgusting!

folks have lots of time on their hands in russia