How much sleep do you get?

After reading through the gym thread I’m curious. How much sleep do you all get? I can tell a difference if I go too long without getting close to 8 hours. I wish I could operate on less, but I really start to struggle on less for too long. Part of my problem too is my routine is constantly change based on workload. I’ll work really late for a week and it will ruin my schedule for a month.

i think market stress may be adding up. i’m down to 6-7 a night and can’t usually sleep before midnight.

Not nearly enough. Probably around 5.5 on average during the week. Much less if I actually go out at night. I typically crash on the weekends and get 10+ on fri & saturday nights when I can.

7-8 hours usually…except for weekend maybe 8-10, depending if there is anything to do that morning.

5.5/night during the week, 8-10 weekends. People who insist on getting 8 hours of sleep during the week are weaklings.

usually 6 hours per night on the weekdays for me. but then i catch up on the weekends

Lately 6 hours on the weekdays and around 7 on the weekends…

preetchawla Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lately 6 hours on the weekdays and around 7 on the > weekends… same

About 6.5 hours of sleep per night on weekdays, and about 9 hours of sleep per night on the weekends.

6-7 hours 7 days per week (no sleeping in on weekends)

I usually sleep 6 - 7 on weekdays and catch up on the weekend

I’ve gotta’ get at least seven hours. Eight is better. And there are shameful weekend occasions when I’ll break the ten hour mark.

i have plenty time to sleep but cant for more than 6/7 hours tops even on weekends. men only need 6 hours average. as you grow older you sleep less.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > About 6.5 hours of sleep per night on weekdays, > and about 9 hours of sleep per night on the > weekends. Same here.

5 hrs/day on weekdays 6 hrs/day on weekends

7-8 7 days a week. Even if i wanted to sleep in on weekends I try, but my body automatically wakes up to the time i get up during the week.

24 hours every two-and-a-half days. I get a robot to reply to threads while I am sleeping.

4-6hrs on weekdays and 8-9hrscatch up on weekends (unless i have to party, class, work etc) Then i take a break from studying and do a 10hr one on a weekday, like last night! feel so relaxed now :).

6-7 on weekdays and 8-9 on weekends

5 hours Mon-Friday, 8 hours Sat-Sun.