3 Times Band 10

Yeah ESCOLERU!

Do you work in Finance???

Congrats on your resiliance, this is a trait that is in short supply.

I was just thinking about luck and escoleru’s results. What are the odds of finishing band 10 three years in a row must be low. The ± to pass or fall into Band nine must only be a couple of questions, meaning you would have had to get more of less the same score three times all with an independant approach etc.

I don’t think it would be possible to replicate such an exact perfromance if you tried to.

Yes, I’ve been working in Finance since graduation from college even before passing level 1, worked my way up from analyst to associate and recently promoted to managerial role, got married, earned an MBA and 3 times band 10 along the way! I’ve interviewed people who passed all 3 levels and feel weird sometime!

What type of finance work??? I could understand if you’re doing compliance. With regards to an MBA, it is apples to oranges comparison. Yes there might be some overlaps… but CFA is way more technical.

3 times band 10 SUCKS!!! but it is admirable your commitment to continue. I’m sure you’ll become a CFA chaterhoder at some point.

Don’t look back… and keep your focus on the objective.

Jeez that certainly hurts my confidence seeing you are scoring in the 80s in the mocks but not passing. Are you cheating a little in the mocks, such as looking back for formulas with the assumption that you will “know” the formula for the exam? Or is test taking in a pressure filled environment not your strength?

Heard that - I do what I can to ignore this thread because I wanna believe it’s not true. But it KEEPS making its way back to the top of the forum!

Dont think about failure mate, the more you think about failure - the more likely you ATTRACT it… Just dream about what happens if you pass and all the good things… This dream will make you work harder and lot smarter.

Good luck mate… I want you to pass almost as much as I want myself to pass level 3.