4 Things you MUST HAVE for the exam

Good parking? You definitiely don’t want North End then. Southie and Fenway you can probably find decent parking. I’m currently looking as well but around Cambridge because a buddy of mine is starting his PhD at Harvard.

Is HB lead the mechanical equivalent to a wooden no. 2 pencil?

Adderall? Well, for me it’s a double edged sword because I tend to make stupid mistakes and overlook the big picture because I’m zeroing in on something all of the time.

I’m thinking 5mgs rather than a standard 10 or 30 dosage works.

I almost forgot, bring a rusty hacksaw to leave in the belongings room. It may come in hand after the AM and/or PM session.

^ good call. If sure of failure, why bother delaying.

15mg XR

For the folks taking L3… be very careful about drinking too many fluids before the morning session. You might need every minute of the three hours for the written section, and you don’t want to 1) waste time to take a leak or 2) spend the last 90 minutes of the morning section with your legs crossed, which is what happened to me in 2008.

For L1, L2 and the L3 PM, you should have enough time to take a leak.

^ for L1, you should have enough time to take a leak, take a dump, knit a sweater, and transcribe War and Peace (in Russian).

^lol…poop and pee.

Well, I usually drink coffee and pop an Adderall in the mornings before I study. This usually leads to a “Power of Oneness” (POO) type of effect a couple hours later. It’s usually quick, and I can get in and out real fast. But I’m not sure how to force the issue. It’s not something that you can dictate very easily.

I’m afraid of taking something the night before, because that may only cause you to go several times instead of just once.

agreed.