50 cent a wing at pizza hut, a good deal?

How about the man v food wings that made tubby cry.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I just get 10lbs of frozen wings from Costco > for > > $15. A little Cayenne and Franks, 20 mins per > side > > @ 450 and you’re in business. > > My roommate used to work at a huge wings place. > Apparantly, the exact recipe and ratio for buffalo > sauce is: > > 1/2 cup of Franks red hot > 1/3 cup of melted butter > > Mix that up as best you can and slather the wings > in it. You can scale the recipe up as needed for > super bowl sunday, etc. Not very healthy but > ungodly good. Yeah they’re so easy to make. I like to season with a generous quantity of pepper as well.

Slowly but surely, the “Analyst Forum bachelors cookbook” is becoming a reality. Thank you for starting the compilation, artvandalay.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just get 10lbs of frozen wings from Costco for > $15. A little Cayenne and Franks, 20 mins per side > @ 450 and you’re in business. do the same thing on the grill and when done coat them with a sugary sauce (bbq, honey glaze, etc.) and it’ll carmelize… so goooood

do any of you enjoy your wings with something else? beer? french fries?

I prefer my wings with a toothless hooker

^at least that way you won’t have to share your wings

BValGuy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^at least that way you won’t have to share your > wings Only my sausage

Might I suggest the concept of not thinking in terms of money about food…just a thought.

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Might I suggest the concept of not thinking in > terms of money about food…just a thought. GET OUT! JK

But srsly.