6TH AF Fantasy Football 2015

3 more spots remaining for a 12 team league. If we can get one more we can have a 10 team league and the next interested person will have to bring a partner.

Ahhh man I am fine for the 8th but will be on a plane all day on the 9th…

We have ONE more spot left! E-mail me at numi.advisory at gmail if you want in.

Were we supposed to have paid already?

Also, what was the prize structure last year - if you wouldn’t mind refreshing my memory?

How do we get the cash to you, Numi? Or are we using the Yahoo cash service they just rolled out?

Ok guys lets get our league active again. I suggest we use the payment service introduced by Yahoo because 1) it allows for multiple payment types 2) easy to track payment 3) reliable 4) free

So far we have 9 teams. We need one more to make it 10. Lets get people to join. If you have non AFers who’d like to participate, I say we should allow them to fill up the league.

Two more spots, draft is on Wednesday. Please email me at Numi.advisory@gmail.com if you want in. I’ll set up payment systems this weekend. Going forward, please contact me or king_kong with any questions or suggestions.

If you guys know of anyone else that’s outside AF who would be interested, feel free to put them in touch with me as well. Thanks.

I suggest that if we do not find 2 people by Sunday, we should make it 10 teams for this year. We do not want to be left with empty slots on the last day.

We will be running a 10 team league this year, and all participants should have received the commissioner’s note and league payment details.

Please submit your $75 entry fee ASAP. Payment must be received before the draft or the draft will be cancelled automatically by Yahoo.

Thank you.

as of 1:22pm Tuesday we are missing payments from the following teams:

Dead Money

mar350

Geo

Please pay ASAP

I emailed a reminder to these guys last night. Hope they follow through. Where are they??

Wow 400 a lot of money

I followed up with Geo, mar350 and Dead Money twice but no reply. Any of you know where they are?

Only waiting on Dead Money now (the moniker is ironic).

Did anyone else want to join this league tonight that drafts at 9:15pm ET? Email me at Numi.advisory@gmail.com if so, thank you.

I’ve never played FF before, but from what I can tell, auction > draft.

Auction is a type of draft.

Snake is the standard draft.

We are auctioning!

Everyone is paid! Woohoo.

i thought all BSD are in at least one paid fantasy league, is this not the case?