A historic perspective on the modern BSD

I think KMD takes a narrow view of historical opinions on penis size by generalizing the views of a small number of Greek artists at a point in time to a vast period of “antiquity”.

I think that guy goes to my gym…

You didn’t read the article, Pal. Large penis size was depicted, however it was associate with base, foolish, or impulsive type characters. (The anti-BSD)

But isn’t this like how the Alpha fraternity in Revenge of the Nerds is depicted (yet they were still banging the cheerleader sorority, as I recall).

You can’t turn a self-deprecating joke back on the person who made it. What is this your first day on the world wide webz!?

Fwiw I’d be thrilled if I was like my friend.

(Go ahead try it again)

i’m fairly certain that what was attractive in ancient greece is still attractive in modern greece. you can’t compare the tastes of ancient greece to modern america. the prototype woman in europe remains the b-cup, slender model, not the big booty hoes that americans think they prefer. i can’t speak on dudes but i would imagine most europeans share the same preference as KMD.

I take issue with your formula because I would expect for it to be linearly homogeneous with respect to its arguments so that f(k*x1,k*x2,…,k*xn)=k*f(x1,x2,…,xn) for all real numbers k - that would ensure that the penis rankings based on the output of the formula would be independent of the units of measurement of the input variables, and would prevent Europeans from attempting to game the system by using metric quantities which generally have higher absolute number value.

Note, however, that since weight is propotional to volume (I am assuming that penis density is relatively uniform across humans), and volume is proportional to diameter^squared times length, and girth is proportional to diameter, then the weight/girth ratio should be roughly proportional to diameter*length which is the same as the first factor in the formula. I’d argue that the formula essentially reduces to diameter*length/(angle)^2 times a scaling constant, so broadly speaking it puts the same relative weight on length and girth.

Length has to be girth*golden ratio. I learned that in Donald in Mathemagic land.

Mobius Strip is awesome.

Let’s get back to how cool it would be to have a 2 inch Daniel Craig. I’d buy him a huge toy mansion to live in, set up a mini couch for him on my desk so we could shoot the shit during work. And imagine how BSD you’d look if during the first date you said “Now, I’m going to show you my 2 inch Daniel Craig” and proceed to pull out a little miniature person from your bag.

^^LMAO… I’m crying!