About the minimum wage increase

huh.

I don’t do fast food often, but I can’t wait for the FF joints throughout the country to turn around the “register” and let me press the button on the screen instead of the idiots currently employed.

Has anyone done the 50 nugget challenge? A guy at work did it last year. Not even a big dude. I think it was easier than we were led to believe. He pocketed a few hundred bucks off us…At least he was constipated for a good week.

^ No, but I think I could do it pretty easily.

i would imagine that the 50 nugget challenge is a piece of cake (assuming you can use unlimited dips to broaden their flavour profile a bit) versus the classic Paul Newman 50 egg challenge.

I’m going to guess that 94.3% of folks here have no idea what you’re talking about with regard to the Paul Newman egg challenge, but it could just be that what we have here is a failure to communicate.

They will pass the costs, its always happens.

The black market in labor is a question too. People who skill doesnt worth the minimum wage have no alternative so employers in that condition can take advantage of workers

Ah yes, the regular AF min wage discussion. I’ll summarise my views again: Without a minimum wage, corporations will enjoy a subsidy through welfare by allowing the taxpayers to fund their employee’s basic needs. In other words, if Walmart doesn’t pay a living wage, then Greenie, Itera and others step in to pay the difference through welfare, subsidizing Walmart. So cut welfare, or raise the minimum wage.

I’m pretty sure I could eat at least five hard-boiled eggs.

hey. those are my views.

Some men you just can’t reach

No, but sometimes I wind up with the results of the 50 nugget challenge without the benefits of enjoying eating the nuggets. That being said, maybe I should try to sucker my co-workers into this…