AF Fantasy Football League - Season 2

I have been in too many leagues that have used the “honor system” to pay at the end and there are always 2 or 3 people that never pay. I think it would be good to pay up front.

I can commish if you guys don’t mind. I prefer Yahoo I prefer paypal and the commish holds the money in his account. Everyone prepays to play

^^^ this is the somali prince i was talking about

Stocks & Blondes Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have been in too many leagues that have used the > “honor system” to pay at the end and there are > always 2 or 3 people that never pay. I think it > would be good to pay up front. ^^Yah. I’m still owed $400 from some jarbonis from a league two years ago.

if you’ve got room, tombrokaw4 would like to be added to the league.

king_kong, thanks for sending the invite. I can commish the league this year. I will do that on Saturday and make sure the people from last year’s invite get the heads up. On Tuesday I will look at this thread here to see who the additional interested participants are, and we can fill the league up to 12 spots with new faces. I’ll also notify everyone to submit payment a week before the draft date. I have no problem excluding people that don’t get their entry fees on time because as was the case with last year, there is no shortage of interest in the AF football league so we can easily find replacements for any delinquent payees. Thanks

someone send me an invite PM the league code

If there’s room, I’m in. BankinAF at gmail dot com

Bankin’ - you’re in this year. I know you were signed up for the draft last year but dropped so someone else could join, so we will definitely have you this year. Also I am sorry I haven’t responded to your personal e-mail yet. I plan to write back tomorrow or Monday. Been getting slammed at my internship – no surprise as the summer is almost over and just trying to get as many deliverables in as possible.

Hi folks – if you were in the league last year and haven’t signed up already for this year’s fantasy football league, please do so as soon as possible. Prize structure will be the same as last year – $50 entry fee. More details to be provided once we fill the rosters. Everyone who participated in the league last year should have received an invitation from king_kong around July 27. By Wednesday evening, I will send invitations out to everyone else who has posted on this thread. While it won’t be too late to join the league at that point as a “returning manager,” your spot will no longer be guaranteed. Thanks

thommo77, justin88, and ZeroBonus, please send me your e-mail addresses to be added to the “open list”. numi.advisory@gmail.com

If there is an opening let me know. Auto-draft is no fun. Takes away the thrill of owning players you watch and taking players you think will break out this year. Turns it into a game of luck and someone is going get Tom Brady and complain.

Numi - sent you an email.

same

Just a reminder that if you participated in last year’s league and haven’t yet contacted received information about the new league, please contact me at numi.advisory@gmail.com. I will open the league up to the new candidates tomorrow evening and once the spots are gone, they’re gone!!

I’m up for it if a spot is available

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ - you’re in this year. I know you were > signed up for the draft last year but dropped so > someone else could join, so we will definitely > have you this year. > > Also I am sorry I haven’t responded to your > personal e-mail yet. I plan to write back tomorrow > or Monday. Been getting slammed at my internship > – no surprise as the summer is almost over and > just trying to get as many deliverables in as > possible. In and looking forward to it. No worries about the slow response, can’t imagine how busy it must be being a globe-trotting, hedge-funding, B-Schooling, Career Counseling, Bachelor. Hope that things are going well.

Anyone that wants in on the league at this point, send me an e-mail at numi.advisory@gmail.com. $50 buy-in, prizes awarded to first, second and third prize teams, as well as the top-scoring (or winningest?) team before the playoffs. All entry fees will be paid out to prize-winners…exact prize structure to be determined once # of teams have been finalized.

Is there any more room?

Guys, We have room for one more team. E-mail me at numi.advisory@gmail.com to get an invite. If you posted here and did not e-mail me, then you didn’t get anything. Spot goes to the first person that joins.