Arnold Schwarzenegger. You are a victim too.

Despite it being a run-on?

Arnold does not make mistakes; anyone who thinks so is the one mistaken.

Fixed?

Never Happened.

I don’t know about that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw

My only regret is that he didn’t make more movies.

It’s not a tumor!

How so?

He’s one of the few men that succeeded in almost everything he touched. I always wondered what would happen if he was allowed to run for President. No chance in 2008 as no Republican was winning that year due to the economic meldown leading up to the election but 2012 might have been different.

I never understood the birth law in a 2 party system. In order for him to win the presidency in the current 2 party system, he would have to 1) win the Republican nomination and 2) win the electoral college (which aside of 2000, means winning the popular vote at almost 50%). It’s not like it’s a multi party system where some foreigner can sneak in with 20% of the vote. He defines the American dream.

He’s very good at ignoring the noise though. Aside from the press nonsense, how does it actually impact him?

I don’t follow this sort of “news” so have no idea what’s happening…

@former trader The natural born citizen clause was basically to prevent Alexander Hamilton from being President.

I don’t think so. The natural born citizen clause says “No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.” Hamilton would have qualified by being a citizen of the the US at the time of the adoption of the constitution.

Although it seems far-fetched now, I believe there was some concern that foreign monarchs could potentially buy an election and then create a personal union with a European principality, or at least have questionable loyalty as to whether a foreign power could control them.