at least six"A" to pass level 3?

people here are way too literal aren’t they, some creativity and out-of-the-box thinking is needed here…

it’s for ease of communication, >70 = A, 51-70 = B, <51 = C

Look at OP’s original post, everytime he mentions the letters, he notes “A” , same 3 characters as >70

in what way is this ease of communication?

1. ABC as a multiple choice answer? No mean reversion luxury in 2015: if you chose several “B”, because of the “balanced universe” reason, you are looking at sitting for the 2016 L3 test.

2. Seriously, if you get destroyed in the AM, you will need more than 6 PM q. >70% to pass.

And, if you answer the AM questions in the order I just presented, you will most likely need even more than 10 q. >70%.

my interpretation of this is that for the afternoon you need to get A in 5/6 topics. I’ve heard from non-virtual people that afternoon is easy like L1, so I’ll be aiming to ace all except ALTINV.

for morning the easiest wins are in ECON, PMEXEC, PMINDV & FI, then DERIVS. with PMINST being impossible.

so that’s my strategy shared… ( got >70 in FI,DERIVS & ECON in L2 so I’m hopeful).

+1 I’m relatively new to the program and not a charterholder but this ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ rating system just came out of nowhere here in the last couple days.

Can’t we just forget all that and go back to arguing about what the error messages mean?

Last time I checked all that mattered is: Candidate score > MPS

I’m in your camp, itera.

A little late on this one but we partially discussed this here: http://www.analystforum.com/comment/91619597#comment-91619597

At the end of the day, it’s not how many “A’s” you got (even though this provides SOME indication)… It’s the MPS

Yep, and end of the day there’s a TON of wiggle room with respect to where you are within each bracket.