Bidet

I’ve had one of those japanese combo toilets, it doesn’t really clean it 100% a bidet would do the job much better althought you’d need to use your hands.

Fell out of my chair laughing at that

It all depends on where your Toes have been.

Honest question: how do you keep the bidet clean? I don’t want to be blasting someone else’s residue all over myself.

Oh man. I’ve used this and it is scary.

I remember this girl who flipped when she saw it. She took a plastic chair, cut out the bottom with a knife and put the chair on top so that she wouldn’t have to squat. I really doubt then it worked how it should have.

Firstly, the water shouldn’t really blast out at you when you’re using it, so it doesn’t hit you hard unless you’re deliberately organizing things for that effect, so it’s not as if you’re trying to remove caked on yuckiness with a power jet spray. You just kind of set yourself at the top of the fountain where the water is nearly motionless before it starts to fall again and clean yourself where needed.

Secondly, you aren’t supposed to be filthy when you use it. You still wipe and stuff beforehand, so whatever stuff you’re washing off is minor enough to go down the drain or be moved along by ordinary running water. Most separate bidets also have two settings. One for a little fountain, which is what you mostly use, and another for water from a different source, which runs more forcefully in case you find there was more stuff to wash away than expected, which is not very often.

The rest you clean more or less like you clean a sink.