Boyfriend studying Level II

Tell’him to chill the F out sweetheart. Noone needs 10months of study to pass the exam.

lubricant and a playboy mag !

J****! What a girlfriend!

But seriously, in the actual care package I would place a note saying that you have a sugar daddy waiting for you in New Zealand if he doesnt pass with top marks, and maybe add some pomegranate tea.

Will you be my girlfriend instead?

LOL! I could care less about how much he makes after he passes. I just want him to succeed at whatever he puts his mind to :slight_smile: pomegranate tea sounds delicious! Thanks!

I’ll send that link his way! Thank yoooou!

As a L2 candidate and someone with a GF I find the most important things are not really trying to help out but rather being understanding (which i think you are). For me, it really morally boosts me when I can talk about the program or the material with her even though i know she has no idea what im talking about… She is always willing to listen to me talk and somtimes carries a convo by asking questions which i really appreciate… her general interest is way more supportive than her making me tea or a snack or whatever while im studying aha… it feels more like shes invested in the process when she trys to relate or at a minimum try to understand what im going through…

What you really need is a girl who will let you write tougher to remember formulas on her back during doggystyle.

I found it difficult to give up those precious 17 seconds so we compromised.

Wanted: one fine lady with a Duration w/ Convexity Adjustment or a Black-Scholes formula tramp stamp

You guys sound great, wish you the best of luck.

Actually my girlfriend broke up with me a week before the L2 exam… It was… distracting, haha, but surprisingly also a very powerful drive to be successful.

I agree with CAD_003, personally I wouldn’t need a lot of help and active support, just an understanding that it’s a big undertaking and will take a lot of time. A care pack doesn’t actually help to pass, but it shows you understand why he’s not hanging out with you.