CAIA Level 2 Results

What was the pass rate? Congrats to all!

I did not receive an Email by now and can not access both score reports (Spring and Fall). CAIA Asso better fix that, I think we got a right of a full set of .pdf docs for our files.

I DID HOWEVER PASS, AND THATS ALL THAT COUNTS FOR TODAY.

Since I got a day, I think I can drink without violating the Code and Standards regarding Profesionalism.

Regards to all that passed and my best wishes on those who did not for the next time.

Does anybody know the pass rate.

66%

You guys must be relieved that you don’t need to re do it with the new curriculum and all.

low pass rate for L1 & L2 this september

Passed - what a mighty relief.

so relieved as well. congrats to all once again.

Passed.

On to Level 3 - “Signing up as a Member”. It doesn’t seem to work.Add first Reference - fine. Add second Reference, first one has disappeared. Finally both References saved… auto-logged out, log in again, both references gone! I have given up. So much for the 100% pass rate on the final step. Perhaps it’s just me having this problem?

I signed up for membership immediately after getting my result. It worked fine and I received confirmation email withiin 5 minutes

thank you K84

I tried again, the trick seems to be to keep going and don’t get logged out in the process otherwise “saved” bits go missing.