Can a very hacksaw undergrad with good grades and GMAT make it to a good b school (LBS OR US TOP 5)?

Lets go back to the original post guys,but considering cass and warwick hacksaw is kind of strange since they are UK top 5.I mean its setting the standard really high,if you guys believe its possible to get into HBS or wharton with this Super hacksaw degree then cass would be fine.

I want to get back to Drake. Here is how the song should have went:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cehP-8RJbyo

Most profound Drake lyrics: “I know way too many people that are here right now that I didn’t know last year. Who the f*ck are y’all?” ^ true story: I recently said this at an investment idea dinner that I hosted for me and ten other guys. Didn’t go over so well.

OP, depends on where you want to work from a demographic perspective. If you want to work in the UK then go to a top 5 UK school, but when AF refers to Top 5 or Top 10 it’s in reference to the globally. Top 5 and Top 10 just happened to be almost all US schools except Oxford and Cambridge, but even speaking in terms of Top 5 or Top 10 US schools they are still better than Top 5 or Top 10 across the rest of the globe. In short, if you want a top MBA or grad degree look at the top schools globally.