CFA Ruining My Life - Discuss...

Haha yes and I’m glad someone posted this…hilarious. I’m not on level 3…this guy is…and good for him that he had the balls to end it when many would just hang on. Echoing what many said in those comments on boston.com, there are many other tests out there and other important life events that are just as important & stressful as the CFA, but if you want to be with the person you make it work. This girl needs a wakeup call and she just got it. pedpenny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dear god thats priceless! Has it realy come to > this > > Isnt AndrewUNH from boston? > > Why arent you showing ur gf any love!

I disagree…post-exam we’ll all be running around going out at night finding new tail Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why in the WORLD would he break up WHILE studying > for CFA? You’re not going to have the time / > energy to go out and find new tail until post > exam. So you obviously maintain the current gf > until exam day. Duh! The only logical conclusion > here is that he has met someone on the side.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > She doesn’t get it. Women --> NPV goes negative > at 24 +10k

ha ha ha hah ha… My guess this was going to be a mid May post ranting/ venting about how preparing for these exams can suck the soul out of you. Or just pissing and moaning about how “I can’t remember this much sh!t” or some such. Instead it’s some codependent dumb chick looking to verify her reasons for breaking up with her bf, and wanting some consolation and perhaps light spooning from AF members. Boy did she ever choose the wrong venue for this. Chicken tikkas application of fra and corp finance material to relationships is awesome. You guys are a bunch of assh0les, but youre a bunch of REALLY funny assh0les.

Andrew3032 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ha ha ha hah ha… > My guess this was going to be a mid May post > ranting/ venting about how preparing for these > exams can suck the soul out of you. Or just > pissing and moaning about how “I can’t remember > this much sh!t” or some such. > Instead it’s some codependent dumb chick looking > to verify her reasons for breaking up with her bf, > and wanting some consolation and perhaps light > spooning from AF members. > Boy did she ever choose the wrong venue for this. > > > Chicken tikkas application of fra and corp finance > material to relationships is awesome. You guys > are a bunch of assh0les, but youre a bunch of > REALLY funny assh0les. I don’t think SHE chose this venue.

whatever, i can’t think because of this god damn derivatives material, I wake up at night with night sweats reciting the income stmt based accrual ratio and rock bath and forth on the toilet repeating the pricing and valuation of currency foward contracts…wahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. …and I think I just had a brain anerism.

I sure am glad I finished my charter before I went insane too.

i almost gone insane when studying for CFA too… … … because i was so bored

nah turns out I just had to take a really big dump. I think it musta had peenched nerve back there er somethin’

My girlfriend while studying for the CFA had this really, really weird fetish. She used to like to dress up like herself and act like a f@ckin b!tch all the time.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My girlfriend while studying for the CFA had this really, really weird fetish. > She used to like to dress up like herself and act like a f@ckin b!tch all the time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

My gf at the time almost broke up with me…then she started her doctorate…so we were even. But it could get tough…

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My girlfriend while studying for the CFA had this > really, really weird fetish. > > > She used to like to dress up like herself and act > like a f@ckin b!tch all the time. Classic! I like how she said “He’s never had a long term girlfriend and I’ve been around the block.”

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Classic! I like how she said “He’s never had a > long term girlfriend and I’ve been around the > block.” translation: he didn’t use me, i used him…and a ton of others.

Who wants to be tied down at 23, damn, I am closer to thirty and I think ass_man will agree with me that its all about smashin different shorties on the reg

Bodhisattva, My theory on this is that men, especially men with good jobs, are an appreciating asset with positive cashflows through our thirties and even forties if we take care of ourselves. Most women, on the other hand, are depreciating on a double declining level with zero salvage value by age 30 and they know it. Therefore, they want to get a free call option on your future promotions and salary expectations locked in when they are young so that they get call insurance in the form of divorce settlements if we dump their fat middleaged a$$es. I call this the PBO, or P*ssy Benefit Obligation. My advice would be to never capitalize a female, but to always lease. If it floats, flies, or fornicates, lease it!

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bodhisattva, > > My theory on this is that men, especially men with > good jobs, are an appreciating asset with positive > cashflows through our thirties and even forties if > we take care of ourselves. > > Most women, on the other hand, are depreciating on > a double declining level with zero salvage value > by age 30 and they know it. Therefore, they want > to get a free call option on your future > promotions and salary expectations locked in when > they are young so that they get call insurance in > the form of divorce settlements if we dump their > fat middleaged a$$es. I call this the PBO, or > P*ssy Benefit Obligation. > > My advice would be to never capitalize a female, > but to always lease. If it floats, flies, or > fornicates, lease it! I very much disagree with your rather chauvinistic analysis of male-female interpersonal relationships. An analysis that I believe borrows heavily from a well known Craigslist post. My full fledged support and enthusiasm for unattached sexual dalliances stems from the fact that I am a nymphomaniac who not only desires instant gratification but also has a deep seated fear of vulnerability. A fear which unfortunately makes it very difficult for me to initiate and maintain serious romantic relationships. My life choice to "get in where I fit in and smash mad breezies’ is not the result of a negative attitude towards the value of women.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bodhisattva, > > My theory on this is that men, especially men with > good jobs, are an appreciating asset with positive > cashflows through our thirties and even forties if > we take care of ourselves. > > Most women, on the other hand, are depreciating on > a double declining level with zero salvage value > by age 30 and they know it. Therefore, they want > to get a free call option on your future > promotions and salary expectations locked in when > they are young so that they get call insurance in > the form of divorce settlements if we dump their > fat middleaged a$$es. I call this the PBO, or > P*ssy Benefit Obligation. > > My advice would be to never capitalize a female, > but to always lease. If it floats, flies, or > fornicates, lease it! Don’t pat yourself too hard on the back regarding this logic. You’re mostly ripping off material from Dealbreaker.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bodhisattva, > > My theory on this is that men, especially men with > good jobs, are an appreciating asset with positive > cashflows through our thirties and even forties if > we take care of ourselves. > > Most women, on the other hand, are depreciating on > a double declining level with zero salvage value > by age 30 and they know it. Therefore, they want > to get a free call option on your future > promotions and salary expectations locked in when > they are young so that they get call insurance in > the form of divorce settlements if we dump their > fat middleaged a$$es. I call this the PBO, or > P*ssy Benefit Obligation. > > My advice would be to never capitalize a female, > but to always lease. If it floats, flies, or > fornicates, lease it! I’m guessing you’re single. Anyone with this attitude is clearly out to lunch with reality (and probably never been laid in his life, not counting paid sex).

^ He’s ripping off Dealbreaker! He’s ripping off Dealbreaker! That is not his opinion.