CFAI Website Down?

my paper just crashed.

Yeah I havent been able to do anything on the site in about 20 minutes

can’t access the topic test!!! D:<

is it down now?

not working for me. what a bunch of donkeys

not working for me. what a bunch of donkeys

Not working here either.

This is really disgusting, but at least we can not say it´s fair since we are all in the same situation…

ugggh still down

someone noted their Topic Test landing page finally reported something other than 0 for their score.

i did my first TT in Oct; it’s been 0’s since then.

So, did they literally do a software upgrade right before the exam, and that coincides with intermittent, broken access daily since Sunday?

Have no idea if they’re related, but an upgrade in the final crunch is not ideal.

I left few items set to do these days… deffinitely not a good idea

If you still can’t get on, try incognito mode or reset your cookies

If you print off the PDF of the Mock exam does the website let you enter the answers to score it and give you answer explanations and everything? Worried about having it crash on me in the middle of practicing the mock tomorrow.

Still can’t get on. Going to use bookshelf and answer end of section questions.

Is the website still down for everyone? I need to print my exam ticket still. WTF?

No, you can get a premium account for $100 more and get unlimited access

Seems ethical, candidates pay for different levels of service as long as disclosed and everyone has an opportunity to act on the same information.

Hahaha that’s the spirit!

They sure did; I too noticed the that the feature was actually working today. I agree, a software upgrade days before the exam - now there’s a tech team who just wanted to get it done, and given that they are twice removed from the real users, felt no fear in leaving the site in a shambles once done with the upgrade.

Or a management team trying to find ways to knock a few candidates off center and thus keep the volume of potential rock-star financial analysts minimized.

correct, there is no violation of CFAI codes and standards here.

Its still down…this is ridiculous.