Cheating during exam

To OP,

I am very sorry that you have to go through this torture and anxiety which is made twice as hard by ignorant individuals here trying to laugh at your honest attempt to communicate with the CFAI.

To be brutally honest with you it has been an open secret that the CFAI will discriminate against non native English Speakers by accusing them to cheat. This is due to the notion in the financial industry where keeping the knowledge secret and confidential is top priority. I have also been a subject of such brutal profiling,a gentleman in this forum helped me to turn the tides by showing me a trick or two against the CFAI. If you are interested please feel free to PM me or igor555 to help you. Please remember this is a very long path and there’s a chance you may quit halfway through. Part of this journey involved me doing naked webcams for gay pron websites and such(most people in finance are gay) and to prove my loyalty I also had to shove a camera inside my rectum. If you can handle this level of commitment you are steps away from your path to the charter.

Anyways hope you have a nice weekend and good luck with your quest.

P.S: The people in the watercolor section are much more friendly, post the same thing over there. Much better folks.

Best

Sam.

He knows too much.

#CFAsecrets

LMAO so this guy is accused of cheating which he denies so he calls on us to draft his answer hahaha…can’t make it up. Have you ever come up with your own answer?

Sam Crybaby providing he really is a crybaby haha never heard such blarney

The WH press secretary position may be opening up soon. You should float your resume. Perfect fit.

Yes, the watercolor section is nice. Very relaxing. I like the oil section best with acrylics last.

Yepp, and yet to see oil on canvas by old master artists. Total nirvana. Relaxation 100%.

How goes the investigation? Did they void your results and ban you for 1-2 years yet?

no replied from cfa yet!

what you think , what they can do?

Seems like they may have forgotten.

#YouShouldBeGood

Samcrybaby, discrimantion by CFAI members is limited to CFAI itself …If u know all the secrets then dont disclose it #HEKNOWSSECRETS Lol…

Indians are expert in handling cheats during exams but they are not as bad as like the Foreigners…

cfa can contact or discuss other cfa candidates of same city ?

****** I haven’t been here in a while…

and then I see a thread like this and I remember why I come back…

lets leave the topic for a while and tell me do anybody think cheating should be allowed during exams

I saw a kid get caught/written up once during the AM part of the exam. Proctor went over to talk to him briefly, then he continued test taking. After he finished they copied all his information down from his passport when he handed in the PM section of the test.

The level of AF and CFA candidates. Truly elite and mature

permanent prohibition.

very harsh reply. what i can do ?

I guess that one very useful thing came of this joke of a thread; learning (as a candidate) that there is such a thing as permanent prohibition from the CFA Program.

Utterly terrifying. Now I understand why some of the advice for exam day is so sociopathic: “Don’t talk to the people next to you if they talk to you, even if the exam has not started.” etc.

Try a career in poker playing. u already have the skills of a cheater. u just need to polish them to avoid being found out next time.