Cover Letter

wasnt your old screen name BlakeMcCalister?

Any updates on the interview Mostafa ? Hope everything went well!

Good morning Cal. It went well I`m just waiting on a reply back from them it takes 5 to 8 weeks post interview.

Good Saturday morning! Hopefully you get in I prey for you and Happy New Year!! Lol just realized that any plans for new years?

Happy New Year to you and your family :slight_smile: as far as plans I dont have none Im actually not the party type haha maybe eat out with friends nothing crazy and thats if the snow calms down. How about you? you sound like you`re packing your bags already lol…

LOLL I wish! I’m just going to take the wife out for fireworks and have a couple of drinks :frowning:

There is nothing sad about taking your wife out for fireworks that`s fun :slight_smile: just take it easy on the drinking though lol

No I won’t get smashed don’t worry lol I wish I can actually pack my bags and go back home Barcelona, Spain for new years that sounds more fun to me you know.

My parents are there right now for vacation haha as if you just said that…

Oh wow! I’m so jealous!

CALVINOH!! I JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM FIRST ROUND!!! it feels so beautiful… I`m gonna cry man crying

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS MOSTAFA!! You must have really impressed the program director for getting in that fast! I’m so happy for you and think you really deserve it because you have worked so hard and earned it. Now sky is the limit for you get ready for this challenge I have no doubt in my mind that you will take it on!! congrats once again you make us proud on this forum… When do you start ? and do you have to leave your current location for it?

Thank you!! I start in June 2017 and I have to relocate to Toronto which is a 5 hour ride but my schedule is very flexible so I can basically visit my family often.

Gotcha, so that makes it even harder for you but It’s ok you will adapt to it. I remember when I had to move for school 15 years ago and had to drive back every second week to visit my gf which is my wife now haha good times.

lol at least it was worth it in the end.

Let me tell you that I knew it was going to be worth it at first sight.

Did I say something wrong?

[original post removed]